The United Kingdom is currently home to more than 5 million SMEs, but the majority of these still operate solely on home ground.
Set against the backdrops of ongoing Brexit negotiations, the international landscape for UK tech scaleups hoping to expand abroad currently presents a unique set of challenges and obstacles. This, however, should not prevent ambitious, high-growth tech startups and scaleups from tapping into new customer sets and opportunities across the world.
Whether it is exporting, establishing overseas teams or undertaking business activity in other countries, many scaleups are yet to embrace the huge possibilities for growth through international expansion.
The Tech Scaleup Guide to International Expansion, produced in association with Oracle Netsuite, outlines some of the most pertinent issues that must be considered, addressed and overcome by UK tech entrepreneurs.
Download your FREE guide here.
- TAKING THE LEAP: YOUR GUIDE TO INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION
- IT INFRASTRUCTURE: LAYING THE FOUNDATIONS FOR GROWTH
- DATA PROTECTION: UNDERSTANDING THE REGULATIONS
- CYBERSECURITY: PROTECTING AGAINST INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL THREATS
- TAX AND REGULATION: ENSURING COMPLETE COMPLIANCE
- SUPPORT INFRASTRUCTURE: CHOOSING BETWEEN
- INTERNAL TEAMS AND EXTERNAL PARTNERS
- DIFFICULTIES NOT DETERRENTS: EMBRACING THE
- OPPORTUNITIES OF INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION