Press ContactRichard Morgan Evans
Appointment will help to further accelerate Vistair’s growth and assist in increasing its already strong client list of some of the world’s leading airlines
Warwick Brady, previously Chief Operating Officer of easyJet plc and recently appointed Deputy Group CEO of Stobart Group plc, has agreed to join Vistair Systems Ltd as a strategic Board Advisor. Warwick’s extensive commercial, management and sector experience will be invaluable for Vistair and will help to further accelerate its development and growth.
Headquartered in Bristol and with a presence in Australia and Dubai, Vistair Systems provides best-in-class aviation technology in the form of innovative document and safety management solutions that enable aviation customers to reach world-class levels of safety, compliance and efficiency.
Vistair also provides market-leading aviation solutions that increase airline efficiency through a reduction in costs on a range of elements including insurance, accident management, flight operations and airline servicing. Typical annual savings for an airline with a fleet of around 100 planes, using Vistair’s suite of products, is about £1,000,000.
Vistair’s clients include 10% of the world’s top commercial airlines, such as Air Asia, British Airways, Delta, DHL, EasyJet and Quantas. The company’s core Safety Management System (SMS) is currently deployed by the world’s largest airline and counts the British Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force amongst its global users.
Warwick Brady, Board Advisor of Vistair, comments: “I have known Ian and Vistair for a number of years so the opportunity to support a business, which I have long admired as one that provides leading edge, easy-to-use technology across all platforms for management and front line staff, was too good to miss. Vistair’s technology just makes it easy and provides a documentation management system and service that simply saves money.
The really exciting part is that Vistair has a great opportunity to grow across the globe but moreover extend into the wider transport sector where Vistair’s skills in highly regulated businesses will come to the fore. Vistair’s recent progress combined with the dedication of the team in Bristol and the global opportunities available makes this an exciting business and I look forward to being part of the team.”
Warwick Brady, prior to Stobart Group, worked at easyJet where his role as Chief Operating Officer was central in helping to construct a highly efficient, low-cost, customer-orientated operation that delivered significant value for shareholders and customers.
From 2002 – 2005, Warwick was Deputy Operations Director at Ryanair, where he held various senior executive roles including Deputy CEO of Buzz, following its acquisition from KLM. He was subsequently CEO at Mandala Airlines in Asia and spent two years as Chief Operating Officer of Air Deccan/Kingfisher in India before joining easyJet. Warwick is also a non-executive Director of FirstGroup plc, a £5bn train and bus business which operates in the UK and USA.
Ian Herbert, CEO of Vistair said: “The relationship with Warwick has always been strong, partly as a result of the excellent commercial relationship we have built up with easyJet over the past 11 years. Warwick agreeing to become an advisor and supporter of Vistair is a tremendous boost to the business and a further sign of the confidence the industry in general has with our approach, our products and our services. His insights and experience will I believe prove invaluable.”
Over the past 12 months Vistair has put in place a number of features that are set to support its continued growth. This includes the recent investment support from Synova Capital, the recruitment to support a new finance and business development function, plus expansion of the Bristol headquarters.
• Vistair provides ‘world class aviation technology’ through the provision of innovative document and safety management solutions that enable aviation customers to reach world class levels of safety, compliance and efficiency.
• Vistair provides world class aviation solutions that increase airline efficiency through a reduction in costs on a range of elements including insurance, accidents and accident management, flight operations and airline servicing.
• Vistair currently supplies over 10% of the world’s top commercial airlines including Aer Lingus, Air Asia, British Airways, easyjet, Delta, DHL, and Qantas.
• Vistair’s DocuNet solution is currently used by over 40 airlines worldwide with over 2,000 manuals under management. It is the aviation industry’s leading solution for operational documentation.
• The Safety Management System (‘SMS’) suite, comprising Safety Net, Risk Net, Quality Net, is currently deployed by the world’s largest airline and counts the British Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force amongst its global user base.
• For further information about Vistair’s aviation solutions contact email@example.com