Press ContactEmily Spaven
LONDON – 30th June 2016 – Tech City News, the leader in news, commentary and information about the UK tech scene, is now giving companies the opportunity to reach its audience through its press release service.
Use our simple form to upload your release and spread the word about your latest product launch, milestone or business development to our ever-growing audience.
Our Standard Press Release offering is priced at £150, but for a limited period, you can try out the service and upload your release for free.
This will ensure your message appears on Tech City News and is discoverable by search engines.
– The latest releases will soon be shown in the site’s sidebar, including on the homepage and alongside news articles.
– Search Engine Visibility – Ensures releases are discoverable via Bing, Google and major search engines.
– Social Sharing Tools – Encourages readers to spread the word on Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit and Twitter.
One nofollow external link is included (in line with Google guidelines).
– Release can be scheduled for a future date.
How it works
– Visit the press release submission page and fill in the relevant fields.
– Submit your release.
– A member of the Tech City News team will review your submission.
– If approved, Tech City News will publish your release at your specified time*.
– Tech City News will email you if your release is declined.
For the release to be accepted, you’ll have to make sure you adhere to our T&C’s.
If you would like professional help with putting together a press release, we recommend contacting City Road Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
*We will try to accommodate your requested time, although we cannot guarantee being able to do so.
If you have any questions about the Tech City News Press Release Service, please contact email@example.com.