Investments rely on a lot of commercial, legal, financial and personal factors that can make for difficult (and expensive) drafting for lawyers. Find out everything you need to know about what needs to be included in a terms sheet in our Investment Agreement Guide, produced in association with Eversheds Sutherland.
- Show me the money
- Investors, please form an orderly queue
- How did you find them?
- What do they even want from you?
- They’re giving you how much?!
- Time to pay your dues
- The devil’s in the detail
- Going more rounds than Muhammad Ali
- Are you ready for this?